Are you an experienced Procurement Professional? We are looking for a Procurement Manager who has a background in Print, POS and Promotional Merchandise categories, within a client services and supply chain environment.
You will build strong relationships with suppliers, focusing on print, POS and promotional goods supply chain across allocated trading markets, supporting spend from Adare International’s key customers across multiple business sectors.
What You’ll Do
- Create a strategic supply base plan for allocated trading markets
- Keep up to date with market information and changes in the procurement landscape in the region, influencing and guiding Operational teams to the best purchasing outcomes.
- Support the senior leadership team in other procurement and wider-business projects and initiatives as required.
- Define, manage and maintain a robust and high-quality portfolio of suppliers to support the trading markets.
- Negotiate commercial and trading terms with the supply chain to ensure all business is undertaken on commercially beneficial terms for Adare, and always in line with client contract requirements.
- Ensure appropriate contracts are in place with all suppliers, to minimize supply chain risks.
- Fluency in English and Turkish (additional language, especially Russian will be an advantage )
- A background in Print, POS and Promotional Merchandise categories
- You will be a very strong negotiator
- Demonstrable business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent experience within a price and margin driven business
- Proven supply chain management experience
- Excellent knowledge of print production technologies and associated processes an advantage
- Takes responsibility for own actions, administratively organised and disciplined,
- Responds positively and effectively to new situations and challenges.